INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF GDPR 2016/679 Bikexplora Via Martiri Istrianin1 66054 Vasto P.I. 01765770662 as owner of the treatment (hereinafter referred to as "Owner"), according to the indicated legislation, informs you that the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. I therefore provide you, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), the following information.
1. Object of the processing The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data such as:
Tax ID code
Email / PEC
(hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you during registration and/or when sending a message or requesting assistance through the website of the Data Controller.
3. Processing methods The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
4. Duration of treatment With reference to the personal data being processed, they will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the treatment have been pursued or until the revocation of the specific consent occurs previously by the interested party applicable at any time. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes. If the user decides to register on the site, the expiry of the treatment will be considered automatically renewed until the request for cancellation by the same.
5. Mandatory or optional consent Access to and navigation of the Site is free but the possibility of receiving assistance and sending me communications is permitted only with the prior authorization and consent of the interested party. If the visitor intends to register, he must fill in an online form in which he is asked to indicate some personal data necessary for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the interested party will access all the reserved functions to registered users. Therefore, further primary purposes of the processing are represented by the need to allow the fulfillment of your requests and to allow me any technical and administrative management (including the purposes of providing support and technical assistance upon request). Any refusal to provide such data would lead to the non-execution of the contract and/or the non-continuation of the relationship.
6. Communication of data Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2) to judicial authorities as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
7. Data transfer Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party In your capacity as interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; oppose, in whole or in part: a)for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise your rights You can exercise your rights at any time by sending: A registered letter with return receipt to Bikexplora Via Martiri Istrianin1 66054 Vasto or an email to: email@example.com
no. 10. Data controller and data controller Bikexplora Via Martiri Istrianin1 66054 Vasto
Personal data collected through this site will be processed in accordance with European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 and with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (ex law 675/96) on the protection of privacy, and therefore they will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated, kept confidential and communicated only to the subjects responsible for the delivery of the products (Poste Italiane or Couriers) and to the collection of payments and in no other case will they be transferred to third parties.
The person responsible for storing and processing data is exclusively Bikexplora
The data collected will be processed in paper form or on electronic media for all the purposes necessary for the execution of orders, the provision of requests, and the sending of periodic information (informative newsletter) if you have explicitly requested it during the registration phase to the website www.bikexplora.it. In all these cases, the provision of data is optional, but consent to the processing of data is essential for carrying out these operations.
Bikexplora adopts the appropriate security measures envisaged by the code for the protection of personal data, aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality of the personal data processed. Pursuant to art. 7 of the code for the protection of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in an intelligible form; the indication of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the treatment, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative, of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, to the processing of personal data concerning you used for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The products ordered on our site will arrive in a package containing only the generic wording "Herbal Products" or "Natural Products", without detailed information on the content, to protect your privacy as much as possible. Purchases on this site are regulated, for anything not covered by these conditions of sale, by Legislative Decree 185/99 on the protection of consumers in distance contracts, by Legislative Decree 114/98 which regulates mail order and electronic commerce, and by Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of privacy.
Obtaining the cancellation of one's personal data is subject to sending a written email communication to "Bikexplora Via Martiri Istriani n.1 66054 Vasto which is the owner and responsible company for the collection and processing of personal data, also after the cancellation of personal data, any Orders made remain stored for 7 years as per the law.
If you chose to receive our newsletter when registering, you can unsubscribe from the login page at any time.
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files made up of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorize information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site or in subsequent visits, even after days. For example, the setting of the language chosen for visiting a site with different language versions or the access data to a private area could be stored in cookies. Cookies are stored, based on the User's preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used to access the internet (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Types of Cookies used by the bikexplora.it website
Cookies can generally be divided into two categories:
Session cookies which are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
This website uses both session and persistent cookies to ensure the correct functioning of the procedures.
Furthermore, cookies can be distinguished according to the purpose of their use in:
Technical cookies are necessary to view the site correctly and are necessary for the correct functioning of the technical services offered (for example, they are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site).
Technical cookies will therefore always be used and sent by the site, unless the User modifies the settings of his browser with the risk, however, of rendering the site pages non-functional.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of advertising campaigns. marketing. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
They are analysis cookies of third-party services:
Google Analytics Cookie This site includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated through the installation and analysis of cookies is used to improve usability, functionality, interface and communication of the site itself. Google Tag Manager; Google Fonts; Font Awesome; Google Forms; Google Analytics 4.
The User can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link indicated below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutTo ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and the methods for managing cookies.
Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ e
http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html Place of processing: USA By using this website, the User consents to the processing of his data by Google for the methods and purposes indicated above.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks (for example the "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn) in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and other software that offer additional services).
If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could, in addition to what is specified and also without the owner's knowledge, carry out user tracking activities. For detailed information in this regard, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functions within our site. Disabling these cookies can prevent the related services from functioning.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
To Tawk Chat https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
One Signal push notifications and emails https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User within the pages of the site. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but it can allow connection to the User's computer or other devices and trace saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on the User's computer or on other devices used while browsing our site. This site does NOT use any profiling cookies. Instead, third-party profiling cookies are used, such as the cookies installed by the Google analytics service; any deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
Third Party Websites and Services
How to manage cookies through browser settings
If the user prefers not to receive cookies, he can set his browser in such a way as to be notified of the presence of a cookie and, therefore, decide whether to accept it or not. The user can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options offered by his browser.
in Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" item in the menu bar and then on the "Internet Options" sub-item. Finally, access the "Privacy" tab settings to change your cookie preferences.
on Mozilla Firefox, by accessing the "Tools" menu following the "Options" item and the "Privacy" option, you access a control panel where it is possible to define whether or not to accept cookies and proceed with their removal.
on Chrome, type "chrome://settings/content" in the address bar (without quotes) and change the cookie settings as desired.
in Opera click on "Preferences" followed by "Advanced" and finally on "Cookies". Select one of the following options: - "Accept all cookies" - "Accept cookies only from the site you are visiting: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected" - "Do not never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved"
� in Safari, select the "Preferences" item and then choose "Privacy". In the Block cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
if you use Safari on portable devices, such as iPhone and iPad, you must instead: access the "settings" item of the device and then find "Safari" on the left menu. From here, under "Privacy and security", it will be possible to manage the options on cookies. Given the continuous updating of browsers, it is possible that the above indications may no longer be exact. For this purpose, we invite you to consult the browser manufacturers' sites directly and contact us using the methods described on this page to notify us of the need to update its contents.
These are the references to the most popular browsers: Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
For more information on cookies or their management and elimination, you can consult the website http://www.aboutcookies.org
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the User can also choose to use the services of the Your Online Choices site. (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/) through which it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools.
Our Site is protected for Credit Card Transactions and Personal Data with SSL Certificate